null The Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre (Iclif)
The Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre (Iclif)
The Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre (Iclif) is an Asia-based international centre dedicated to executive education, research, coaching and consulting services in the areas of leadership development, organisational effectiveness and corporate governance. The Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre or Iclif was created and funded by Bank Negara Malaysia (The Central Bank of Malaysia) in 2003 as an independent non-profit organisation with the aim of providing highly practical and relevant executive and organisational development globally across all industry and government sectors.
Area of Services
Iclif helps individuals, leaders and board-members through three core services:
- Leadership development: Executive education aimed at strengthening leadership skills at key career transition points. We offer both custom built and open enrollment programmes.
- Human capital consulting: a range of professional services to support leaders and their organisations in their efforts to achieve to improve business strategy, organisation architecture (including talent management and succession planning) and culture.
- Corporate governance: a range of programs and advisory services exclusively for directors of banks, insurance companies and financial market intermediaries.
- Asia’s Best Institute for Leadership Development for 2010 CMO Asia Award
- Outstanding Contribution to the Cause of Education and HR Researcher of the Year 2017 - Global HR Excellence Award
- HR Vendor of the Year 2017 - Global HR Excellence Award
- The Financial Institution Director's Education program (FIDE), fully-managed and delivered by Iclif, is the only governance initiative in the region that focuses exclusively on the financial sector
- The ICLIF Leadership and Governance Centre’s faculty includes experts from world leading institutions including Harvard Business School and leading companies such as Goldman-Sachs, General Electric and Coca-Cola
- Iclif’s debut globally research with a book, “Open Source Leadership” (OSL) on 24 Oct 2017, making Amazon’s # 1 Best Seller in Strategy & Competition category and Knowledge Capital category as well as the Wall Street Journal’s Best Seller in Hardcover Business category
The Iclif Leadership & Governance Centre
Level 5, Block A, Platinum Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470, Kuala Lumpur,
GL +603 2725 9000
F +603 2725 9001