Professional Ancillary Services / Legal Firms
Professional Ancillary Services
null Shearn Delamore & Co.
Shearn Delamore & Co.
Established in 1905, Shearn Delamore & Co. is one of the largest leading full-service law firms in Malaysia, with about 100 lawyers and 300 support staff. The firm has experience in every major practice area of the law. Clients include multinational corporations, Malaysian companies, international organisations, government institutions and private individuals. The firm is frequently instructed by and work with large multi-national law firms from around the world.
The firm’s international resources and reach are extended by the membership in the World Law Group, World Services Group and Employment Law Alliance, among other premier legal organisations. The firm’s partners meet their counterparts in these organisations several times a year. The relationships serve to ensure that the clients will receive the personal attention whenever assistance is required. The firm collaborate with international colleagues to deliver co-ordinated and effective legal solutions. The firm’s commitment to excellence is regularly recognised by Chambers Asia Pacific, Chambers Global, the Legal 500 Asia Pacific, International Financial Law Review 1000, Asialaw Profiles, and Asian Legal Business, who have all consistently ranked the firm as a leading law firm in Malaysia.
Area of Services
- Corporate & Commercial
- Dispute Resolution
- Financial Services
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Tax & Revenue
- Technology & Communications
- Competition Law & Antitrust
- Regulatory Compliance & Enforcement
- Energy, Natural Resources & Green Technology
- Infrastructure & Projects
- Personal Data Protection & Privacy Laws
- Highly Recommended Firm for Banking & Finance and Financial Services Regulatory - Asialaw Profiles 2016 & 2017
- Malaysian Law Firm of the Year (2017) - Chambers Asia Pacific Awards
- Recommended Firm in Banking and Project Finance and Capital Markets - International Financial Law Review (IFLR) 1000 2016 & 2017
- Top Tier Firm in Banking and Finance - The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 & 2017
- Acted as solicitors for a local Islamic bank in respect of a secured commodities term financing under the Shariah principle of Murabahah, involving an Indonesian company customer, the proceeds of which are to be utilized to finance the development of oil palm cultivation in Indonesia