Professional Ancillary Services / Commodity Trading Platforms
Professional Ancillary Services
null Sedania As Salam Capital
Sedania As Salam Capital
Sedania As-Salam Capital Sdn. Bhd (SASC) is a wholly acquired subsidiary of Sedania Innovator Bhd, a multi-awards winning technology empowerment group, and with As-Sidq™ as its core offering.
As-Sidq™ is an Islamic Financial Tawarruq (Fund-raising) Trading Platform, World’s first and Malaysia only Syariah compliant electronic platform for personal Islamic Banking; a truly halal banking and fully automated online financial technology (Fintech) platform.
The platform that was established in 2009 is in compliance with the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI) international standards.
As-Sidq™ currently has been adopted by 40 financial institutions in Malaysia with access to over 40 million banking account holders. To date, As-Sidq™ has processed over 300,000 transactions worth over RM25 billion.
The company has been working on major improvements and updates to As-Sidq™ and with its market position in Malaysia firmly in its hand, the company targeted to grow exponentially within the region in 2017.
To achieve its stated aim of becoming a regional player, the company target Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan and the Middle-East as its next growth market.
- Prof Madya Dr. Zaharuddin Abd Rahman (Malaysia)
- Prof Madya Dr. Aznan Hasan (Malaysia)
Area of Services
- End-to-end Automated Tawarruq Trading Platform
- P2P Islamic Crowd Funding
- Digital Banking Hub Solutions
- Anti-Fraud Solutions
- Winner of Gold category - International Arch of Europe (I.A.E) Award 2012 in Frankfurt, Germany
- Best Brands in ICT- Content & Media - Brand Laureate SME Best Brands Awards 2012
- Best Mobile Application Content – NEF Awani ICT Awards 2011
- The Most Innovative Islamic Finance Deal of 2010 - London Sukuk Summit Islamic Finance Award 2010
- Financial Consumer Product of the Year (2010) - Kuala Lumpur Islamic Finance Forum (KLIFF)
- The Most Innovative Product (2010) - Frost & Sullivan
- World’s first and Malaysia only Shariah-compliant trading system that facilitates Islamic Financing through Financial Technology (Fintech) platform
- Awarded as AA 1-innovation certification for enterprise rating and transformation from 1-InnoCert rating 2014
- Processed over 300,000 transactions worth over MYR25 billion since its inception
- Secured RHB Islamic Bank Bhd as its first client for As-Sidq platform and later gained further traction with the inclusion of Agrobank Malaysia Bhd, Bank Simpanan Nasional, Koperasi Kakitangan Bank Bank Muamalat Malaysia Bhd and other financial institutions