Banking > Investment Banks
null MIDF Amanah Investment Bank
MIDF Amanah Investment Bank
MIDF Amanah Investment Bank (MIDF Investment), commenced operations in January 2007. It is a wholly- owned subsidiary of Malaysian Industrial Development Finance, which in turn is wholly-owned by Permodalan Nasional (PNB), the national investment trust company.
MIDF Investment is the result of the integration of four subsidiaries of the MIDF Group, namely Amanah Short Deposits, Malaysia Discounts, MIDF Sisma Securities Sdn Bhd and the former Utama Merchant Bank. Leveraging on the expertise and track record of the combined and integrated entities, MIDF Investment provides a wide range of investment banking services, which include debt capital market (Islamic securities), corporate finance, underwriting of equities, treasury activities and equity broking services. We have successfully completed numerous deals for our listed and non-listed corporate clients who come from various industries and backgrounds.
Area of Services
- Assists clients to raise funds from the capital market either via sukuk (Islamic bond) market or via the equity market.
- Sales & Distribution
- Wide and robust distribution capabilities towards institutional investors, comprising banks and financial institutions, fund managers, pension funds, insurance companies and other institutional investors.
- Specialises in balance sheet & capital management, profit rate management and funding & liquidity management.
- Market research & Performance Analysis
- Daily in-depth and independent investment advice on Malaysian equities and economics for domestic and international fund managers.
- Principal adviser and lead arranger of the Merdeka ASEAN Green SRI Sukuk programme of up to RM2 billion by PNB Merdeka Ventures Sdn Bhd
- Principal adviser and lead arranger of the Merdeka Sukuk Murabahah programme of up to RM3.65 billion by PNB Merdeka Ventures Sdn Bhd
Achievements Principal adviser and lead arranger of the Merdeka ASEAN Green SRI Sukuk programme of up to RM2 billion by PNB Merdeka Ventures Sdn Bhd Principal adviser and lead arranger of the Merdeka Sukuk Murabahah programme of up to RM3.65 billion by PNB Merdeka Ventures Sdn Bhd
MIDF Amanah Investment Bank Berhad
(Bank Pelaburan / A Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd)
Level 21, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur
T +603 2173 8888
Note: licensed to operate Islamic Banking Window (IBW)