Professional Ancillary Services / Legal Firms
Professional Ancillary Services
null Mohamed Ridza & Co.
Mohamed Ridza & Co.
Mohamed Ridza & Co (MRCO) was established in June 2005. The lawyers in MRCO specialise in a wide spectrum of law which includes, inter alia, aviation, banking & finance, capital markets, construction, corporate & commercial law, foreign investment, mergers & acquisitions, oil & gas, privatisation, private equity, projects and real estate, restructuring, shipping and telecommunications.
The firm has been involved in some of Malaysia’s largest and most complicated corporate and financing transactions and it has a very close working relationship with many large financial institutions (both local and international) and public listed companies as well as multinational corporations.
MRCO is also a member of LaWorld. LaWorld is a network of independent law firms ranging across several continents globally. Being part of the international network, the firm is able to provide you with up-to-date legal advice covering a wide range of issues. LaWorld has member firms in 24 countries, and MRCO is the only member firm in Malaysia. The firm has been evaluated for the fitness to the network, based on professionalism, reputation, areas of operation, quality of services, and many more impressive characters that we possessed that made us eligible as one of a LaWorld member.
MRCO is also listed as one of the firms under “The Legal 500”, an international directory recognition of law firms. The Legal 500 assesses the strengths of law firms in over 100 jurisdictions. The rankings are based on a series of criteria highlighting the practice area teams who are providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel.
Area of Services
- Banking & Finance (Islamic & Conventional)
- Corporate & Commercial
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Construction & Projects
- Most Outstanding Boutique Law Firm for Malaysia - International M&A Awards 2015
- World’s Leading Practitioners (chosen by their peers) - Best of the Best 2015 by Expert Guides
- Ranked Lawyer (Islamic Finance) - Chambers Asia-Pacific 2015
- Mining, Energy & Natural Resources Lawyer of the Year for Malaysia - Finance Monthly Law Awards 2014
- Boutique Law Firm of the year for 2014 M&A Awards
- Ranked by Legal 500 Series in the areas of Banking & Finance, Projects & Energy, Real Estate & Construction, Telecommunications & Technology, Capital Markets, Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions - Legal 500 2016
- Advised the acquisition of 55% stake in China-based oil producer, Zhong Ling Nutri-Oil Holdings Ltd
- Presenter for the Sukuk event-Casablanca, Morocco
- Drafting the Sale and Purchase Agreement in respect of shares in Kurokawa Design Services Sdn Bhd
- Advised FGV in respect of acquisition of Felda IFFCO Sdn Bhd’s equity interest in Felda IFFCO South China Ltd
- Advised the divestment of 60% shares in FGV China Oil Ltd by Felda Global Ventures Holdings to Guangdong Feiyada Agriculture Ltd
- Advised Uganda Feasibility Study Master Plan Eco Satellite City