Professional Ancillary Services / Accounting & Audit Firms
Professional Ancillary Services
The history of KPMG in Malaysia can be traced back to 1928, and the firm has grown to be a part of KPMG’s global organization of independent professional services firms operating in 145 countries and territories with over 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world. With a nationwide team comprising over 2,200 staff across 8 offices in Malaysia, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to integrate innovative approaches and deep expertise to deliver real results.
We provide professional services in Audit, Tax and Advisory across a wide range of business, government and not-for-profit sectors. Our focus on industry and country-specific knowledge helps us deliver exceptional people with an intimate knowledge of our client’s specific business issues, deep industry expertise as well as an overriding commitment towards service excellence.
Beyond our clients, we contribute in voluntary and honorary capacities to drive positive and sustainable change while improving the communities in which we live and operate. We value diversity and inclusion, fostering a positive and encouraging culture. As a result, we attract passionate individuals who share a common purpose to ‘Inspire Confidence and Empower Change’ for our clients and the communities in which we live and work.
Area of Services
New challenges and opportunities are quickly reshaping financial services, and KPMG’s broad range of services are customized to help financial institutions create and protect the sustainable value of their businesses, covering:
- Anti-Money Laundering & Sanctions services
- ESG Assurance
- Cyber security
- Data & Analytics
- Emerging Technology Risk
- Financial Risk Management
- Data Privacy services
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- Transfer Pricing
- Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Cybersecurity Consulting Providers in Asia Pacific, Q4 2021
- Leader for Digital Strategy Consulting services in a 2021 IDC MarketScape report
- Leader for Intelligent Automation in the IDC MarketScape: Asia/Pacific Intelligent Automation Services 2021 vendor assessment report
- Graduates' Choice Award 2022 – #1 Accounting & Professional Services Firm
- Graduates’ Choice Award 2021 – #1 Consulting Firm