Professional Ancillary Services (Technical Solutions)
Professional Ancillary Services
null ISRA Consultancy
ISRA Consultancy Sdn. Bhd. (ICSB) was established by The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA). ISRA, being an established research entity with an excellent network of academia and industry practitioners deems that through the establishment of ICSB, it will be able to further establish its corporate image among both the local and international communities of the Islamic finance industry.
ICSB is a dedicated consultancy entity established within the current international ISRA structure. With a team of experienced senior researchers, exemplified professionals and a prominent Shariah advisor as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the establishment provides advisory, research, training and translation services in Islamic finance and Shariah related matters.
Leveraging on ISRA’s establishment as a strong research entity, ICSB offers clients superior consultancy services in an effective and professional manner.
Key strength and benefits of ICSB are:
- Founded by International Shariah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, an affiliate of Central Bank of Malaysia (BNM) and registered with Security Commission Malaysia
- ICSB leverages on the power and strength of Malaysia as a leader in Islamic finance
- Excellent networking with Islamic finance experts locally and globally
- Extensive and vast knowledge covering all pertinent issues in Islamic finance
- Able to provide comprehensive consultancy services in the areas of advisory, research, training and translation services in Islamic finance and Shariah related areas.
- Strategic alliance with sister organisations established by BNM, namely International Center for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF) and Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia (IBFIM).
Apart from ISRA Council of Scholars, ICSB has also established its own Shariah Committee:
- Prof. Dr. Ashraf Md. Hashim (Malaysia)
- Prof. Dr. Mohamad Akram Laldin (Malaysia)
- Sheikh Prof. Dr. Mohamed Ali Elgari (Saudi Arabia)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Said Bouheraoua (Algeria)
- Dr. Marjan Bt. Muhammad (Malaysia)
Area of Services
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Capital Market
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Accounting and Taxation
- Structured a business model for credit guarantee product for a corporate organisation in Afghanistan
- Assisted Raqaba Kuwait in reevaluating Certified Shariah Advisor and Auditor (CSAA)
- Conducted a workshop and training on Halal financing for a corporate organisation in Canada
- Conducted a workshop on Awqaf Sukuk for a corporate organisation in Saudi Arabia
- Developed regulatory & supervisory framework for Islamic finance in Tajikistan
ISRA Consultancy Sdn Bhd
Lorong Universiti A
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Nur Shaira Mohd Yusoff,
T +603 7651 4252