null INCEIF University
INCEIF University was set up by Bank Negara Malaysia in December 2005 to develop human capital and knowledge leadership for the global Islamic finance industry. Apart from its academic programmes, which are PhD in Islamic Finance, Industrial PhD, MBA (Sustainable Business), Masters of Islamic Finance Practice, Executive Masters in Islamic Finance, MSc in Islamic Finance and Professional Certificate in Islamic Finance, INCEIF also offers customised executive training programmes and industry-focused applied research in line with its vision to be the knowledge and thought leader in Islamic finance, through ISRA Research Management Centre and consulting subsidiary ISRA Consulting.
INCEIF syllabus is structured with inputs from industry players to bridge the gap between academic knowledge and industry experience. INCEIF faculty members, who are globally respected among the Islamic finance academia and industry, have a combined wealth of experience and diversity. The faculty, coupled with continuous support from the industry, provides INCEIF students with strong mentoring relationships and opportunities for professional development.
In 2019, INCEIF was ranked Very Competitive (5-Star) by the Ministry of Higher Education’s Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for University and University College Excellence or SETARA for short. SETARA measures the quality of all private and public universities and university colleges, including foreign branch campuses.
In November 2018, INCEIF received full accreditation from AACSB International, joining the top 5 per cent of business schools in the world to be accredited. It is the only Islamic finance university in Malaysia to receive this international accreditation.
Area of Services
- Postgraduate academic programmes
- Customised executive training programmes
- Industry-focused applied research on Islamic finance, halal economy & sustainability
- International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA), INCEIF’s research management centre, was awarded the "Best Research House" by Hong Kong-based The Asset Triple A Islamic Finance
- ISRA Consulting voted as the Best Islamic Consulting Firm for the third year in a row in an international poll conducted by leading Islamic finance news portal, Islamic Finance News
- ISRA Consulting awarded the "Best Consulting Service" by Hong Kong-based The Asset Triple A Islamic Finance Awards 2021
- 4-Star Recognition MyRA, implemented by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE) to measure, among others, the research and innovation capabilities of universities.
- Very Competitive (5-Star) by MOHE’s Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for University and University College Excellence or SETARA. SETARA measures the quality of all private and public universities and university colleges, including foreign branch campuses.
- AACSB Accredited*
(*INCEIF is the only postgraduate university focusing in Islamic finance with the AACSB accreditation. This places INCEIF programmes in the top 5% of business programmes around the world).
Lorong Universiti A,
59100 Kuala Lumpur,
Mohd Hasnol Mohd Yunus
Director, Corporate Affairs
Senior Executive, Corporate Communications Corporate Affairs