Professional Ancillary Services (Technical Solutions)
Professional Ancillary Services
null IIUM Shariah Advisory Services
IIUM Shariah Advisory Services
IIUM Shariah Advisory Services Sdn. Bhd. (ISAS) is a subsidiary company of IIUM Holdings Sdn Bhd. ISAS was established on 15 September 2011. ISAS spent its early years in getting the necessary resources and in planning for its business startup. ISAS is licensed by the Securities Commission of Malaysia (SC) to provide Shariah Advisory Services.
ISAS sources for its Shariah consultants mainly from the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). However ISAS also has access to consultants from other institutions and practitioners from the industry. Besides providing advisory services, ISAS is also capable of organizing and managing certified training programmes. ISAS had established collaboration with the IIUM Institute of Islamic Banking and Finance (IiBF) to certify the training programmes. ISAS commenced its first project in May 2013 when the IIUM Institute of Islamic Banking and Finance (IiBF) appointed the company to manage its In House training programmes for the banking industry.
Area of Services
- Shariah Advisory Services (including for Islamic Banking Products, Takaful Products and Sukuk)
- Capacity Building Programmes
- Halal Training & Consultancy
- ISAS is one of the panel Shariah Advisors to CAGAMAS Berhad (2016-2017)
- Managed the Certificate in Islamic Banking and Finance programme for Public Islamic Bank Berhad (2015-2018), OCBC Al-Amin (2017), Maybank Islamic Berhad (2016) and SME Bank Group (2013)
- Managed the Capacity Building Programme for the Heads of Department, of the Tadhamon International Islamic Bank, Yemen.
- Appointed as a programme delivery partner by the Halal International Selangor (2017)
- Acted as Shariah Advisor to Z Consulting Sdn Bhd (2016) and Quantum Metal Sdn Bhd (2016-2018)
IIUM Shariah Advisory Services Sdn Bhd
Level 3, Rectory, Central Complex
International Islamic University Malaysia
53100 Kuala Lumpur
Bahavddeen Shaik Allauddin
T +6012 657 4561
Muhammad Amin Aiman Bin Azhar
T +6018 222 6737