Professional Ancillary Services / Accounting & Audit Firms
Professional Ancillary Services
null Deloitte Malaysia
The member firms serve some of the world's largest and most prestigious companies in the areas of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory.
Deloitte Malaysia is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. The member firms serve some of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies in the areas of audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory.
The firm is part of Deloitte South-East Asia – a cluster of member firms operating in Brunei, Guam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Deloitte South-East Asia specialists combine their technical expertise and deep industry knowledge to deliver consistent high quality services to companies in the region.
Deloitte Malaysia is also home to Deloitte’s Islamic Finance Centre of Excellence for the Asia-Pacific region. With services encompassing financial advisory on sukuk (Islamic bond) issuances and financing transactions, tax and accounting advice on cross-border transactions, as well as Shariah conversions and compliance, Deloitte’s international capabilities provide a one-stop solution for clients seeking to undertake Islamic finance transactions.
Area of Services
- MFRS 9 Accounting Advisory
- Statutory Audit for Cooperative Banks with Islamic Products
- Financial Advisory services
- Policy review and risk management framework for Islamic institutions
- Shariah Compliant Tax Advisory
- Islamic Finance end-to-end IT Solution
- Shariah Regulations Advisory
- Strategic Direction and Financial Planning
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Operational Framework, Risk Management and Governance
- Reviewed a Qatar bank’s products, process and risk framework, accounting and ensured that they are in aligned to Shariah guidelines and framework
- Assisted a Shariah compliant investment company to update their policies and procedures to include the Waqf side of the transaction
- Performed Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) implementation advisory services and advisory on liquidity capital ratio