Professional Ancillary Services / Trust Companies
Professional Ancillary Services
null CIMB Trustee Services
CIMB Trustee Services
CIMB Trustee Services is a part of CIMB Group, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing universal banks which offers a comprehensive range of banking services including Islamic banking, investment banking, fund management and private banking.
CIMB Trustee Services is a business within the Securities Services platform of CIMB Investment Bank. They are a full-service trustee provider, with onshore and offshore operations, providing solutions for both corporate and private clients globally and in Malaysia. The services offered to these clients include Islamic and conventional trustee services, advisory and structuring services and the
creation of offshore vehicles. CIMB Trustee Services falls within the CIMB Securities Services platform where services are offered out of:
• CIMB Islamic Trustee
• CIMB Commerce Trustee
• CIMB Trust Ltd
The other services which are on the CIMB Securities Services platform, other than CIMB Trustee Services, are Custody and Fund Accounting & Administration and Corporate Agency.
Area of Services
- Conventional & Islamic Private Debt Securities Trustee
- Conventional & Islamic Collective Investment Schemes Trustee
- Advice on domestic and international estate planning for Conventional and Islamic structures
- RM4 billion (USD1.25 billion) Medium Term Note Programme by Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen–Boerenleenbank B.A. (Rabobank Nederland).
- RM1 billion (USD313 million) Islamic Medium Term Notes Programme by Tadamun Services (The Islamic Development Bank).
- RM19 billion (USD5.9 billion) Islamic Medium Term Notes Programme under the Shariah principle of musharakah by Binariang GSM.