null Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals (CIIF)
Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals (CIIF)
The Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals (CIIF) was established in 2015 as a professional body dedicated to Islamic Finance. Its main purpose is to elevate standards of professionalism and ethical behaviour amongst the professionals serving the industry and its stakeholders. Central to the CIIF’s cause is its Professional Philosophy, underpinned by three key values: Knowledge. Integrity. Service.
These values underpin our members’ commitment to excellence and human-centred governance premised on the principles of vicegerency (Khalifah) in delivering their services and through the fulfilment of their professional duties. The CIIF succeeds the mandate of its predecessor entity, the Association of Chartered Islamic Finance Professionals (ACIFP), which was mentioned in Bank Negara Malaysia’s Financial Sector Blueprint 2011-2020 as the ‘professional body responsible for global quality standards for Islamic finance professionals.’
The CIIF’s mandate is further strengthened by the recognition given by the Islamic finance industry through the Islamic Finance Profession Charter, founded by industry associations: Association of Islamic Banking Institutions Malaysia (AIBIM), Malaysian Takaful Association (MTA), and Malaysian Investment Banking Association (MIBA). The signing of the Islamic Finance Profession Charter in 2015 was witnessed by Bank Negara Malaysia and the Securities Commission Malaysia. It is a first-of-its kind effort by the industry to professionalise its human capital, and from which the CIIF derives its Chartered status. To date, the CIIF is the only industry-Chartered Body of its kind dedicated to Islamic finance in the world.
Area of Services
CIIF provides Islamic finance programmes and courses including:
- Chartered Professional in Islamic Finance (CPIF)
- Chartered Fast Track Masterclass (CFM)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Other courses, industry talks and Islamic finance programmes.
- The first and only industry-Chartered Body of its kind dedicated to Islamic finance in the world professional body dedicated to Islamic Finance.
- Awarded by the professional body recognised by industry associations through the Islamic Finance Profession Charter.
- Worldwide networking & membership with 1000+ members from 37 countries in all regions across the globe.
- The Chartered Professional in Islamic Finance (CPIF) is the first professional qualification in Islamic finance globally by a dedicated professional body aiming to develop future leaders in the Islamic Finance industry.
Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals
BO1-A-06-1, Level 6,
Menara 2, KL Eco City
No. 3, Jalan Bangsar,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Mohd Aidzeef Ahmad
T +603-2632 5880 (ext: 5890)
Muhammad Azfar Shaiful Izzhar
T +603-2632 5880 (ext: 5884)