null Amanie Academy
Amanie Academy, the talent development arm of Amanie Group, offers blended learning solutions (online and face-to-face) on Islamic banking and finance to enhance knowledge and skills for regulators, financial institutions and practitioners. Amanie Academy’s mission is to nurture innovation in Islamic finance sphere via continuous learning exposure. Amanie Academy’s programmes empower participants to expand their reach in Islamic finance fraternity.
Leveraging on its sister company, Amanie Advisors’ experience and presence worldwide covering Southeast Asia, MENA, Europe, Russia and CIS, and East Asia regions make Amanie Academy unique, by being able to deliver practical learning experience with international perspectives and global best practices. Healthy and strong relationship with partners and clients allows Amanie Academy to offer customized learning solutions.
Area of Services
Various training programmes including:
- Islamic Finance for Board of Directors and Senior Managers
- Shariah Non-Compliance Risk Management
- Developing Islamic Financial System for Regulators
- Conversion Process Towards Becoming an Islamic Financial Institution
- Islamic Finance Qualification (IFiQ), customized qualification programme for in-house training
- Organised a specialized programme on ‘Conversion Process Towards Becoming an Islamic Financial Institution’, a collaboration programme with Bank Negara Malaysia. The programme that shared Malaysia’s stakeholders experience and knowledge on conversion process towards becoming Islamic financial institution was attended by various regulatory bodies.
- Organised ‘Developing Islamic Financial System for Regulators’, a collaboration programme with Bank Negara Malaysia. The programme focuses on Malaysia’s experience on the eco-system of the Islamic financial system.
- Organised seminar on AAOIFI Shariah Standard in Gold in Kuala Lumpur, Dubai and Jakarta.
- Organised programme on ‘Shariah Funds Operation in Malaysia’ to fund managers from IDLC Finance, Bangladesh