The Islamic Capital Market Graduate Training Scheme (ICMGTS) was jointly developed by the SC and SIDC in 2009 to facilitate the creation of human capital for the Islamic Capital Market (ICM). Its main objective is to produce entry-level professionals with strong fundamental knowledge and skills for the ICM.
Since its inception, over 400 graduates have participated in the scheme and 85% of ICMGTS participants have been employed in various organisations in the financial services industry.
The programme, consisting of 8 weeks’ training on 5 technical ICM modules and 5 soft skills modules, is endorsed by the capital market industry.
- Acquire relevant technical skills and fast-track your career in the ICM
- Gain inter-personal skills to meet the demands of the marketplace
- Earn the opportunity to sit the SC's licensing examinations
- Get interview opportunities with potential employers from the industry
- Receive a monthly allowance of RM2,000
2nd intake application closing date: July 2014 (tentative)
2nd intake: 29 August - 29 October 2014 (tentative)
To register/apply, please download the registration form
Completed forms and resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact the ICMGTS Secretariat 03-6204 8549 / 8664, or email us at email@example.com.